This company has a lot to offer its employees!
Full time, indoor work positions
Stable year-round employment
1st and 2nd shift options
HEALTH INSURANCE AND FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE
STARTING WAGE $10.00-$14.00 PER HOUR depending on your skills and experience.
• Candidates with consistent work history, longevity at previous positions will be considered excellent attendance and punctuality
• Experience in assembly of furniture, installation including moving parts, hinges, drawers, doors…
• using commercial tools and equipment
• Inspect for damage and fix defects accordingly
• Safely transport finished product
• Work with speed and accuracy to meet production goals
• Work with your team in a cooperative manner, using professionalism and open communication
• Experience working with power tools, and hand tools, routers and saws
• Experience in assembly of furniture, home furnishings and installation including moving parts, hinges, drawers, doors…
• High School level math, reading, and verbal communications aptitude
• Entry level computer skills
• Experience using a tape measure and reading blue prints
• Must be available Monday – Friday often ½ days on Saturday
• Able to work on your feet 8 – 10 hours, bend, lift, reach, stoop, grasp, pull and push
• Able to lift up to50 lbs. is necessary for performance of this job
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
• Solid work history, responsible work ethic, excellent attendance and punctuality
These are temp to perm positions. Following probationary and training period, reliable, cooperative candidates with aptitude for the job may be given the opportunity for permanent employment. At this point HEALTH INSURANCE AND FULL BENEFIT PACKAGE would become available.